Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide enhanced features.
The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our advanced features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
The cookies that we use enable us to:
- facilitate your access to the website
- measure your usage of the website
- measure the performance of the website
- understand what interests you when you are browsing the website
Google and third-party vendors cookies:
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
At the end of the browsing session
Used to record your cookie preferences.
Used to distinguish users.
This cookie allows us to maintain a visitor session on our website, for example by remembering if a visitor is logged into our customer centre.
These cookies allow us to see anonymous information about our website behaviour and which website led visitors to our website.
|Google Ads (DoubleClick)||